jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

IN THE KINGDOM OF DREAMS


   There is a place where reality doesn’t impose its painful true. There’s a free entrance and no discrimination is made upon its visitors. In this marvellous location lovers and lost souls shake hands in a peaceful treaty.

   Although I wait for those hours of darkness isolated from the world, longing for that tricky invitation, the door doesn’t seem to be open as I wanted. Free gift from the eternal happiness leads the traveller through a land of desires and everlasting emotions.
   The other night I saw you in that kingdom where no limits are found, where you’re mine and no one can steal your presence from me, the place where you DO belong to me. At least there’s one place on earth where we are still together, away from this raw and liar realism that keeps me far from the precious sanity of our perfect daydream.